New from Central WI

JGRIFF50

Rookie Puller
hey everyone,
finally got the time to make an account over here, been on cumminsforum for a long time. thought I'd check it out and try to learn more. I just picked up a 97 12 valve a few weeks ago that I'm trying to get setup to pull this year, eat my paychecks and make the wifey really happy that I spend all my time building this! :rockwoot:

Im sure alot of you guys have plenty of info for me to read! so I will be busy reading!!! thanks guys!!! :bow:

welcom fellow Sconnie I'm trying to do the same thing... Def lotsa info to be soaked up here!

I'm planning on running it in workstock this year. Then hopefully 2.6 next year. Id love to run 2.6 this year, but Im in the process of paying for an expensive wedding....and I dont need the old lady getting her panties in a bunch for spending thousands before our wedding! haha

ramtough01, where are you from? I'm hoping to hit as many local pulls as possible this summer. Hopefully I will be able to follow are the Pure Diesel Power crew and learn as much as possible from them! They seem to have a good grasp on this sport! :)

Back