New from Colorado

Rattlesnake18

My name is Jeff and as the title says, I am from Colorado. I have owned my truck for a couple years now and it's my first diesel. I started mods on it a little over a year ago, nothing special yet, and I am deffinetly hooked. I use my truck for a dd, work, off roading, and playing at the track. This past summer I competed with it at Banidmere Speedway at Fun Ford Weekend and Truck Fest. I had never been down the 1/4 before period, let alone done a 4 wheel boosted launch. It was pretty damn fun to say the least. I actually took runner up in the street truck 4wd class at Truck Fest, not bad for a rookie I guess. I will probably run down the track again this upcoming season, but my main goal is to hook to a sled and see what the truck can do. I was referred to this site by a few people so I figured I would sign up and see what I can learn from some seasoned veterans.

I recognize some familiar names and hope to learn a lot from y'all. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Its great to see someone else from CO on here, Welcome! What kind of power goals do you have for your truck?

Thank ya.

As far as power goals go, I would like to get as close to 500hp and as much tq as I can within my budget. I am currently sitting at 396/776, but that was with a sticking no.3 injector when it was dynoed. I don't want to go too extreme yet since my truck is my daily driver, but I really want to up the power some more. As I stated in my intro, I use my truck for work as well, which means I pull some decent loads up and down some fairly steep grades here in Colorado. Finding that happy medium is going to be my challenge. After I hook to a sled, I think I can really start focusing in on appropriate mods that suit my needs/desires.

Last edited:
Back