New from CoMo

Teaspoon

Hey all I am from Columbia Mo, I am 26. Really all I am into is my truck, my dog, and girls with tight clothes and loose morals. I used to be a mechanic for Cummins Mid-South in Columbia. I am really green to the performance side of diesel trucks. But when it come to stock engine overhaul and trouble shooting I have seen and done quite a bit. I am looking foreward to learning more about performance modifications and what not.

I finally got the truck that I've wanted for as long as I can remember a 99 Dodge Ram quad cab short bed :woohoo:
I bought it wit a Banks Exhaust, Banks High Ram Intake, Banks Chip....I guess the guy I bought it from didn't know any better:doh:
I have alot of plans for the truck mostly I am going through the whole thing and making it the way I want it to be!
Sorry for the long post right off the bat!
Here are some pics of the truck and me!

Attachments

• first day.JPG
    first day.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN2318.JPG
    DSCN2318.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN2342.JPG
    DSCN2342.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN2343.JPG
    DSCN2343.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 38107_1360575216518_1295670169_30931982_180237_n.jpg
    38107_1360575216518_1295670169_30931982_180237_n.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 0
Welcome to CompD! Its always a pleasure to see knowledgable guys join up even if its just stock knowledge. Truck looks good!

I see you made it over to Comp D. Did you stay to the end of the Callaway pull, or leave after the diesels?

Welcome to CompD! Its always a pleasure to see knowledgable guys join up even if its just stock knowledge. Truck looks good!

Thanks for the welcome and the compliment on the truck.
Hopefully it will be more than stock knowledge soon!

Yeah I started here I have been meaning to get on the forums for a while I just finally have time to do it this week.
We left after the black truck pulled. Did anything else cool happen? I was so tired of watching the same gas trucks and antique tractors pull multiple times that I was ready to go (plus I had to be at work early the next morning)!

Thanks for the welcome and the compliment on the truck.
Hopefully it will be more than stock knowledge soon!

Hang around here long enough and it will forever be a life altering change!

Welcome to CompD! I'm in StL... And if that's the truck you've always wanted, and you were a Cummins mechanic, guess you know you need to swap that VP for a P7100, lol

Welcome to CompD! I'm in StL... And if that's the truck you've always wanted, and you were a Cummins mechanic, guess you know you need to swap that VP for a P7100, lol

Yeah definately going to a p-pump. When the money comes back around I am going to make it a nice truck (just clean it up...a lot) then start building the engine. My goal is to make 750 -800 to the wheels on #2 only! I want something I can drive on the street though so if I have to sacrafice some power to have good steet manners I will.
Wanting to go with a 2.8 single, a benched p-pump, and some other goodies (I have alot going on in my dome really too much to discuss here )

Yeah definately going to a p-pump. When the money comes back around I am going to make it a nice truck (just clean it up...a lot) then start building the engine. My goal is to make 750 -800 to the wheels on #2 only! I want something I can drive on the street though so if I have to sacrafice some power to have good steet manners I will.
Wanting to go with a 2.8 single, a benched p-pump, and some other goodies (I have alot going on in my dome really too much to discuss here )

Once you realize where you are at, you'll realize you CAN discuss it all here... LOL

Back