new from cumminsforum

kgeisler

hi everybody! my name is kyle. i have a 2006 dodge cummins with everyhting in the sig. i generally am on cumminsforum but after seeing how they run and the way they treat some peaple ive been looking for a different forum so here i am! anyways i dont sled pull or race my truck(unless im provoced lol) so its just my dd. i eventually would like to have a georend trans maybe some 150 injectors and traction bars on it but time and money are always a factor. truck will be getting a paint job in the next month or so once a spot opens up in the brother in laws shop. i really enjoy working on it and fixing things myself. my plans in the future are to try to go back to school to become a diesel technictian with my own shop or work with a small shop. well ithink thats about it for now. any questions post em up!

Welcome.
My only advice is ask questions when ever possible, sit back and just read!
And don't ever ask how to get your truck to smoke!

Well looking at his sig, and his picture. I think he already has that figured out. Lol

lmfao dont get me wrong i like smoke but dont think its necassary. that was on a rural road no cars in sight. plus i had two tires to burn up before i got new haha!
3950B4A3-235C-4C14-A587-3E461EB22D28-5936-00000594A5ED204E.jpg

I added my location to my profile. Turbos are great! They are only pushing 60 psi right now. And yes head studs are there lol.

Mikmaze how do you like your crd? I traded in mine for this truck. Gotta say it was a fun vehicle once you got all the fixes done. Of course I had gde hot tune on it too!

its good, keeps the miles off the truck, and money in the pocket, a lot better on fuel, if I could have I would have upgraded the converter and went for the hot tune, but its just a beater, DD.

Back