new from Elizabeth City, NC

yep, another new guy on the site. i know. been a member of Diesel Truck Rescourse for a wjile and wanting to move up. hope to be able to have the opertunity to meet some of you guys. Eric. Congradulations on the new Tech Inspector spot with NADM.

Welcome aboard :)

I may be taking a postion there at the Coast Guard Air Station in 2009 it's up in the air still.

BBD

BBD

the CG Air Station is about 5 minutes fro the house and there is a drag track that you can here from the back yard. keep in touch and if it goes through look me up around march/april time frame. deployed right now will hopefully be back then. would love to meet you.

Scott leave Cali.......say it isn't so! As much time as you have in I would stay too, I've got 3 years still but I'm loving it.

Jim

glad to see you over here.i am from plymouth about 35 minutes from e city....

not far. not far at all. you go to the track in E city? i can hear that place from my back yard.

Welcome aboard,

I have a freind that lives in Elizebeth City last name is Pike Just wondering if you might know him.

Dale

That is alright welcome anyway you will enjoy your self on comp.diesel lot of good guy's and gal's on here.

Dale

Welcome aboard! I used to live in Greenville, and used to shoot at the Outer Banks Gun Club.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

hey michael
i am still a member of the gun club. been for about 2 years now. been a while since i have been down there but will be making some trip there when i get back.

Back