New from FLORIDA!!

Cummins_09

Just wanted to say hello to all and can't wait to get to know everyone. I found this forum when someone posted a link on the cummins forum. I have two diesel trucks, a 2009 Chevrolet 2500 and a 98 12valve Dodge and both of them have had a few shots of steroids to them haha. The first thing I saw on here was the SDX event. Can someone fill me in on that? I'd love to go to a big even like that!! :thankyou2:

Hello and welcome. SDX... Scheid Diesel Extravaganza. Located in Terre Haute IN. Its a full weekend of dyno, pulling, dragging, and tons of fun. People from all over come to this event. Plenty of black smoke, diesel power, and burning tires. There is a schedule for the weekend on Scheid's website. Scheid Diesel Service Co., Inc. Indiana & Illinois Diesel Performance Products

Thanks man that sounds like a temporary weekend in heaven!! lol. That's just a really long drive for me here in Florida!

Thanks man that sounds like a temporary weekend in heaven!! lol. That's just a really long drive for me here in Florida!

Yeah thats about right! lol. It is a haul for you. Luckily its about 2 hours from where i'm at. You'd be surprised how far people will drive for this schindig but it is a good time!!! If you ever get the chance to go I would jump aboard but you definitely want to plan way ahead, all the motels fill up pretty quick

Here in Lake Placid which is right by Sebring. I've bought both rebuild kits for my trucks from y'all! I'm pretty sure I actually talked to you over at the Cummins forum.

I know where Lake Placid's at, I'm originally from Lake Hamilton (south of Haines City a few miles).. in fact, I'll be there next week! :rockwoot:

Back