New from GA

Georgia_Dawg

Hi I'm Josh and was just recently introduced to this site in my search for my first diesel. Ive grown up around diesels all my life from tractors to trucks to big rigs. I've been working and attending college while searching for a 90s model ford or dodge diesel. My dad has a 02 F250 superduty powerstroke with the stinger plus banks kit on it and exhaust and I drive a 04 ram 2500 cummins at work. I really like this forum already just from browsing around and just the amount of information on here.

Welcome to CompD! You should be able to read until you get sick of reading :lolly: ...lots to learn!
What part of GA are you from?

Hi I'm Josh and was just recently introduced to this site in my search for my first diesel. Ive grown up around diesels all my life from tractors to trucks to big rigs. I've been working and attending college while searching for a 90s model ford or dodge diesel. My dad has a 02 F250 superduty powerstroke with the stinger plus banks kit on it and exhaust and I drive a 04 ram 2500 cummins at work. I really like this forum already just from browsing around and just the amount of information on here.

Welcome aboard! I'm from Macon, Ga. but just moved to Kenner, La. about 4 months ago.

You're right there is SO much to read and learn. I thought I knew a decent amount but turns out I was wrong! lol I'm originally from Lilburn, GA but I currently live in Cumming, GA.

Just an update. Back in December I bought a 95 dodge 2500 RCLB 4x4 auto with 188xxx. First thing I did was take the fuel plate out and did the KDP and recently put in a 3k gov spring kit. Wish I could do more but being a college student is putting a stop to that at the moment. I will be goin to garmons fairly soon hopefully Ive got a buddy that got his tranny from there and spoke highly of the work.

Back