new from georgia

roysd350

just bought a 1st gen cummins looking to get into the 12s need help with cheap power

i know that i plan on twin turbos and maxd out pump but dose anyone know of some good power combos for 12s maybe high 11s

It is gonna cost you to do that with a VE pump... You ever thought about nitrous?

would it be better to just buy a 2nd gen cummins for racing ? and just use the 1st gen to play ?

KEEP THEM ALL STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Welcome fellow Georgian!!

stock is nice but i wana go fast lol

Was just joking with ya!

Most here know my history with bad luck...Once you catch up, you'll understand why I said that !!!

Just do search...Swole and Carnage!!

I'm on my 4th motor in 2 years.....

ok sounds like u have bad luck if your on your 4th motor . ive found a 2nd gen 98 its totaled but has all the rite stuff i need to make 12s

Have U ever considered driving 40 mph and getting the satisfaction of busting 30 mpg in a Cummins truck?

Welcome to compD..GA boy here...if you are interested in buying a 12 second..2nd gen dodge i have the one you need

Hey sticky, i been looking for a tow vehicole, It aint got to be 12 second i'll tsaker qa 17 second truck if it will pull, let me know if you know one for sale. If a 12 second truck can pull a tractor if u stay off the throttle that would be cool

Hey sticky, i been looking for a tow vehicole, It aint got to be 12 second i'll tsaker qa 17 second truck if it will pull, let me know if you know one for sale. If a 12 second truck can pull a tractor if u stay off the throttle that would be cool

clean your inbox trying to shoot you a PM