New From Houston

somss

Jack of All Trades
Got an 01 f-250 platinum, afe stage II, 4" mbrp down pipe and 4" straight thru. dp-tuner chip and autometer z-series gauges. had my truck for about 6 months almost done modding for now time to finish building my camaro. thats about it

-Tommy

Welcome to Competition Diesel....great place, and there are alot of people here from Houston.

damn thanks for the welcome, here to learn and meet more people in my area... thanks yall

imelmo said:
I'm an unofficial resident of Houston. :D
ohh yeah ive heard about you from anothy(houtex) yall going to try and make it to a track this weekend?

If u want to meet some of the diesel guys around houston, there is a car show at 249 and 1960 @willowbrook that we go to. this week was cool, a basically stock 6.0 put 4 car lengths on a lightning.

What's up Logan. Havent seen you on the boards in a while.:Cheer:

Logan21sv said:
If u want to meet some of the diesel guys around houston, there is a car show at 249 and 1960 @willowbrook that we go to. this week was cool, a basically stock 6.0 put 4 car lengths on a lightning.
you talking about occ? im there usually every tues night. been around those meets for years

Garrett- it has been awhile, u need to come check out my truck. it is taller then elmos now, its up on 8 and 37s now.

somss- yup OCC is where im talking about, it is usually my lifted white ex-cab f250, a lifted green king ranch, a red 6.0 with stacks and a blue dodge dually on 35s. I will be there this coming tues, Unbroken said he might show up. ill be lookin for u and will come and meet u.

Hey not trying to jack the thread here but I just registered and im in the big H town also. Where and when are these meet ups? I drive a worthy rig I think, its got plenty toys and bald tires..:Cheer:

Tuesday nights at 249/1960 on the north side...near Willowbrook Mall. I actually haven't ever been before so someone else will have to say the exact spot.

Sweet, I'll be there too. Sup Tommy. Ima see if my buddy with the 68' is cool with me bringin someone over if you wanna drink. He's got some heiny lights and im a sucker for those.

Richard you gotta come next week, Ive told alot of people about your truck.

yall just shoot me a pm and i will give yall an exact location on the tues night meet. we otta meet up before so we can roll in togeather

Back