New from Indiana

86crew

Hey guys, just signed up to the site. Been putting together a 97 3500 4x4 12 valve, with an 86 chevy crew cab body. Im from southern Indiana

yeah I have been there a time or two or twelve. I'm from Otwell just west of Jasper about 15 miles. I passed through Salem many times when I was working in Madison about two years ago.

Yea I know where its at, I do business with Dubois County Tire quite often.

Yeah I have fed them some money in the past few years. You got any pics of your prject you got going?

No, its at a stand still until i can find me 2 more 16x12 classic 2's. I was running a 375/55/16 in the back and a 285 in the front but now im going with a 375/55/16 in the front also. Or im gonna lift it a little and go with a set of 375/65/16 atzs I have laying around. The truck has 150hp injectors, a little advanced timing, htb2 turbo, a set of arp headstuds and a 4" exhaust.

No, its at a stand still until i can find me 2 more 16x12 classic 2's. I was running a 375/55/16 in the back and a 285 in the front but now im going with a 375/55/16 in the front also. Or im gonna lift it a little and go with a set of 375/65/16 atzs I have laying around. The truck has 150hp injectors, a little advanced timing, htb2 turbo, a set of arp headstuds and a 4" exhaust.

That's a cool build! Probably be pretty tough finding some 16x12's. What trans you got in it?

nv4500 with a southbend dual disk and bigger input. Looking for a np241 for it mines about to take a dump on me.

There has been some 241's for sale on here lately. Probably some left in the dodge products section

welcome from east central indiana, i have a DLD t case i'd sell if your interested..

welcome, i am not to far west from ya guys, i am in princeton In just north of evansville

how was the traction with the 375/55/16's? im looking for something for the track and friday nights. im running 305/75/16's and the truck has no traction unless its in 4hi.

Havent got to run it on the track yet, in my honest opinion I'd rather have a set of duals. It just seems to me the duals would get down and bite alot more. I'll find out soon.

Back