New From KC

KC Wade

The Pool Guy
Hello all,

I am taking a moment to introduce myself. I am a pool service owner, married w/ 3 boys. We own a 2002 Ford F-250 7.3 Super Duty that we all affectionately refer to as the Big Rig. I bought her new, added a tuner and some other mods and have since had trouble free power for almost 240K from the Big Rig.

Since then, I have added a service tech and am looking to buy another diesel. The 6.0 mess from Ford has me pretty leery of the new 6.4 twin turbo, so a new Dodge w/ the 6.7 is looking real likely. I joined Competition Diesel as a means to answer some of my early questions regarding service history on teh new Dodge engine as well as light performance/mileage mods w/out getting too crazy as it is a service vehicle that needs to go 400K.

Some of my other interests are old muscle cars (I have been into big-block Buick Gran Sports for years and own 2 big block covnertibles...LOTS of torque). I also race motorcycles off-road and have competed in the Baja 500 a couple of years ago. Thanks for listening and I'm sure I'll ahve some questions as the delivery date of my truck gets near

Sup Wade. Lake of the Ozarks reprezentin' up in the hizzouse. I'm on the northern edge of it. Welcome.

Back