new from Maine

pullthis

New to this forum. Dont own a diesel but compete in street gas classes at local truck pulls. Have pulled for 5 seasons with a 07 Tundra, 09 Ram 1500 and I just got a 10' Ram 2500 cc Hemi. I am looking to get the drivetrain and suspension dialed in. I am looking for all the help I can get.
I am also interested in options for a front locker.
I am planning to make my own traction bars and blocks.
thanks.

No diesel? You're not welcome here! LOL I'd love to see a tundra pull

Seriously though, there's a whole forum here just for pullers, with every suspension topic you can think of.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

lol, sounds so weird. Where's the turbo whine?

I saw one of the videos said you got first with it. How did it do on average, and what was the typical competition? If you could start all over with one gas truck, what would it be?

No whine cause no turbo/supercharger. It was a great pulling truck. I did win my share of pulls in both the 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton classes. I pulled against both new and older trucks. I regret trading that truck for my old 1500 ram. But it was so frustrating not being able to adjust things like rev limiters and shift points. But that Tundra was 1 tough truck. I have over 100full throttle hooks and drove home every time. Some times even pulling 6 times in one night.
truck just wasnt geared right at the time and there were no parts available like there is now. gears, lockers. I had my ram 1500 for 2 seasons and last season I twisted the rear pinion off 3 times so sold that and got the 2500 I am getting setup now. This will have the strenght of the tundra with the adjustability of my 1500.
If I could do it again I would have kept the tundra put 488 gears with arb air lockers. But on the flip side they did away with the seperate classes and just have the 7000# class which suits my 2500 hemi real well.

Back