New from Mayberry

Cookin7three

Hey fellows! New to the site. I was searching on the internet on a coil front conversion on my 2001 f250 and this site pulled up so I registered. I'm on a couple other forums and they have been very helpful.
I bought my first Diesel 2 1/2 yrs ago. To be honest,I've had nothing but trouble.
I knew the truck had issues but the price was right and I figured I could get it right as I learned went. Fact is I couldn't keep up. Cold starts blowing white smoke,coolant in oil,tc locked up welded to the shaft,leaks from pedestal,no poweretc.... I was getting it right and then a wreck. Now after body work 3300$ to mechanical issues no compression. Its finally at back in Mayberry NC (Mount Airy) at my mechanic getting ready to see the problem.
2001 F250 4x4 cc/sb white xlt 4" lift questionable? Maybe 2 1/2" factory 16's 315/75/16's rub bad on drivers side leafs. S&b cold air,4" downpipe,new tranny with HD upgrade,non ebv pedestal hi flo outlet,gauge pods,new IDM,oil cooler rebuilt,new clutch fan and clutch,pwr steering pump,all other coolers replaced factory oem and body parts factory oem. Orings in hpop replaced.
There ya have it!

Good to have you here, sure you are in the right place for some tips. Visit and post up on Tech section so peeps would chime in.

Back