New from Middletown Ohio, hosting a truck pull, need trucks!

StreetLethal

Banned
Hello we are a shop in Middletown Ohio looking for some bad ass trucks to enter our "run what ya brung" Truck vs Truck pull event that I came to your site to tell you guys about. We want some big trucks to come out and challenge the local guys who have some good pulling machines....

Here is the event info I will also post up somewhere in your event forums... I want a big huge badass truck/machine anything to come tear some of these local guys trucks out the frame and win the event.

THIS COMING SATURDAY AND EVERY OTHER SATURDAY STARTING MAY 23rd!

Its $7 dollars at the door for a car up to 4 people
$10 dollars for any vehicle with 5 or more people

"KING OF THE CAGE" TRUCK VS TRUCK PULLING CONTEST
No weight limit! Run what ya brung! If it fits in the cage (75 yards X 75 yards square fenced in parking lot) This is all in fun and we will probably have 3 rounds of action for the day. Entrance fee is 20 bucks, winner stays. The "KING" of the event will receive his entrance money returned, and a trophy awarded. We are trying to get a prize package together also for the winner.

HOSTED BY LOCAL POET/RAPPER/MUSICIAN Judah Adiah!

FOOD & DRINK, GOLDSTAR CHILI MOBILE & MORE

LIVE BANDS INCLUDING The Josh Pilot Band and DJ Nokturnal

BURNOUT PIT SPONSORED BY GOODYEAR WITH A PRIZE PACKAGE

RAFFLE CONTEST WITH PRIZES EVERY EVENT

BIKINI CAR WASH by THE TAN COMPANY GIRLS

CORNHOLE TOURNAMENTS

PROFFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY by pamjonesphotography.com

STREET LETHAL MOTORSPORTS
513-217-6756

6249 GERMANTOWN ROAD MIDDLETOWN OHIO 45042

Come out and show us what you got!

Yes that is right where Germantown road and rt4 run together, near rt 73. It is also near the airport, and the old old Score chrysler location. Hope to see some badass trucks out here...

Welcome, I'm just south of you around Ross. We will definitely come up to this event this summer!!

Welcome, I'm just south of you around Ross. We will definitely come up to this event this summer!!

Make sure you tell your all buddies, we want this first event to be big so that people hype it up for the other events, so get some trucks out here we will hook the winner up with a prize package and a small trophy. Nothing too special but we hope to crown a King of the Cage so he can defend his title at the second event and so on... The FINAL SHOWDOWN should be awesome and we are really gonna push for some stiff competition in that event.... see you all there I hope!

Back