new from Mo

02.black.haze

justhazin'
new to the forum, im a nu bout diesels. i own a 02 cummins now, i have some goodies on er and im constantly looking to uprade. right now im on the lookout for a bluechip/ts stack, 7x14s or 12s and a bigger turbo. pics arent attaching or id upload some..
:Cheer:

yep so new I wasnt paying any attention to spelling.. I'm so used to the autocorrect on my phone.. lol but I'm in Cedar hill Mo. really close to the union post and festus I seen. if your that close you prolly kno of me if your as into these things as I am. trying to figure this whole site out.. im really looking to sell my 7x10s and get 6x13 or 7x12. so i gott post so many times before i can make a thread? lame

Did you happen to go to the meet in auxvasse at josh clovers place? I amd the one who set that up with josh. I have talked to matt several times. smart guy

No I didnt go. Matt does his homework. He is the one that built my tranny.

well good deal. ill be posting up threads on here as well now as new dates come up for our meets. last time we has about 40 trucks and 100 people. thatwas jan 26th and the first time. so hopefully we will get more

Back