New from North Alabama

GreenJeans

Hey everyone! I am a new member of this site and so far have found it to be a very useful resource. I probably will never make many posts, but will if i think I could contribute to something. Probably will ask more questions if anything. I own a 99 Dodge Ram 2500 QC CTD 4x4. Pretty much stock except for silencer delete, straight piped, and cable operated 4x4 engagement. It is a daily driver, but mostly use it to pull a gooseneck trailer and a john deere 110 backhoe. Lately been researching mostly front end info. due to front end wore out. Oddly enough, never had the death wobble. Still collecting replacement parts but hope to rebuild soon. Otherwise a decent work truck to be at 280,000 miles. Recently been researching how to weld up my own control arms. Fortunately lots of info to read. Thanks in advance for any technical advice from those that are better posters than i am.

Welcome to CompD! What part of the greatest state in the Union are you from? I live down near Birmingham in Moody.

Back