New from OHIO, we represent TUG-A-TRUCK LLC

TUG-FEST

Tug-A-Truck LLC
Just wanted to stop in and say hi to you all, NADM will be puttin on the sled pull at our event next may, you should all come check it out ..

we are the originators of TUG-A-TRUCK!!

Welcome, Sounds a big event coming next year! I've enjoyed the dirt track racing for sure.

Lavon

So is this Mr. Gossard or Mr. Miller??? either way Welcome!!!

oh...one more thing...... POUR A SMOOTH PAD!!!!!!!!:ylsuper:

I bet it would get all the rednecks that are to scared to race or pull out of the stands and actually competing. If you consider redneck chest thumping a competition...

Nothing wrong with tug a truck it's a blast. Welcome I will be out there.

I bet it would get all the rednecks that are to scared to race or pull out of the stands and actually competing. If you consider redneck chest thumping a competition...

This from a drag racer?!?!?!? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

thanks alot to you all, gene email us about this event in dallas and we might see what we might be able to do

Where about in Ohio are the events happening? I am in northeast Ohio, Youngstown area.

our events happen at wapakoneta, and lima ohio... there are others that out there that do the same thing, and they happen in central and southern ohio

Welcome to CompD! I lived in St. Marys, Ohio for 4 years back in the early '90s and I've gotten to see a few of these style events. To me, they are just as interesting as truck pulls and drag races.

Scott

Back