New from Ohio.

Mtack

I have been a member here for a little while but thought I would finally post. I have been a 7.3 Powerstroke owner for the last 8 years but just sold my truck so I could try out something different. I thought maybe a site that has all the brands together might be a good place to research all of them to help me make a decision on what my next truck will be. So far this has been a great site with a whole lot of knowledge.

welcome aboard, if you would like to stay with a ford look at the 6.4 good running truck and with a few tweaks can put down really good hp numbers and when opened up few milage is pretty decent also.. I have a 6.0l and i havent had any issue at all with it. But alot of people are scared of that engine do to the rep it has. but for me personally i like the truck.

I really have not made up my mind yet. I have been around a few Fords and a couple of 12v and 24v Cummins. I have not been around any CR Cummins motors and only a handful of Duramaxes. I have never been real brand specific so I am open to all makes.

Back