New From Ohio

Edonnavyguy

Hello everyone new to the site and thought Id introduce myself. I am from the NW corner of Ohio, but currently in the Navy stationed in San Diego. We currently have a 99 Cummins with nothing really done to it, because it is the work truck. (hopefully all mine soon) and I also drive a police interceptor. When money allows I hope to get into pulling with the truck. thanks.

IMG_20110106_085623.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

Welcome to COMPD!
I've been up to the big town of Edon many times lol!

AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!

Welcome to COMPD!
I've been up to the big town of Edon many times lol!

AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!

If we are lucky we are up to 900 people.

Thanks for the support. Rather upsetting that I won't be home on the 6th of Aug. as they are having the truck pulls that night.

I'm going to be there.I won there last year, so hopefully it'll repeat. And edgerton is this weekend

I'm going to be there.I won there last year, so hopefully it'll repeat. And edgerton is this weekend

Yeah my 4 years are up end of Aug. so I will be missing almost every pull. There are a couple near by beginning of Sept. but I have a 2200 mile drive starting the 31st to get home.

Good luck. It is being ran by the Fire Department I am on in Edon, so no more drunk officials yelling at you guys like has happened in the past.

Back