new from Ohio

daytondiesel

Hello all I have been hearing great things about this site so I joined and have seen alot of good information.

I am a shop owner looking to expand our performance business so I am here to learn from the guru's and help out who ever I can.
Jay

:welcome: Daytondiesel! I seen a couple trucks at kilkare a few a weeks ago with your logo, if that's you, next time I'm there I'll introduce myself. :Cheer:

Dayton Diesel good shop I have bought a couple items from you all, this is a good site!
Brandon

Welcome to the site guys!!! We have a drag race, and a dyno day coming up soon! Come on out and enjoy the events!

Double J said:
:welcome: Daytondiesel! I seen a couple trucks at kilkare a few a weeks ago with your logo, if that's you, next time I'm there I'll introduce myself. :Cheer:
that's us we will be back next thursday.
see you then.
Jay

crzycowboy said:
Welcome to the site guys!!! We have a drag race, and a dyno day coming up soon! Come on out and enjoy the events!

Where is your race going to be at ?

We are having one on October 20th at Kil-Kare Dragway.:tree:

Jay

daytondiesel said:
We are having one on October 20th at Kil-Kare Dragway.:tree:

Jay

I SHOULD be back up and running by then. :drive:

You should start a new thread just to get the word out. There's a lot of drag racers within 75 miles of Kilkare, so you should have a good turn out if we start talking it up now.

What kind of classes did you have in mind ....any prize money involved?

I'd Come Play :clap:
I live 15 Min away from the Kil-Kare's strip!
Brandon

Double J said:
I SHOULD be back up and running by then. :drive:

You should start a new thread just to get the word out. There's a lot of drag racers within 75 miles of Kilkare, so you should have a good turn out if we start talking it up now.

What kind of classes did you have in mind ....any prize money involved?

I will start a thread soon. I am working on a flyer right now,
hope to post it by tuesday. the race is going to be an all truck and Large suv (v-8/10 and diesel) as of now one class a for each with a race between the winner in each class for a $50 bonus. the purse will be $ 1000.00 in each class pay back 8 places.

Jay

Back