new from ohio

dudley

Hello everybody getting ready for the 2015 pulling season getting better weather in ohio

01 f350 ford hauler 05 f250 work truck 77 ford f350 pulling truck

If you want them give me a number and I can send you pics of them or send them on here

You guys all deisal classes in Maryland or do you have gas classes also

Deisal

And if you do have gas classes what are the rules and where can you find them

*nx*

:nos:

Trying to post some pics it won't let me

I'm a newb and ran my post count up to sell stuff

I need to contribute to the site before I can sell stuff. Not just post stupid random crap to get my post count up

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to run up your post count to sell your stuff will get you booted quick!

Hey dumbazz. Hock your chit elsewhere. We don't allow your kind of craigslist people on here

Didnt see this coming lol. Post a bunch of stupid chit in intro and poof, a for sale ad! I really hope your not just using this site to try and sell your chit real quick and you actually contribute. Guess we'll see what happens but I think I know.

Imagine that, he has a for sale ad for his tires. I didnt see that coming at all after all the above posts he wrote . #sarcasm

Damn guys I was trying to help another puller they are just sitting in the shop in the corner collecting dust sorry I will keep them its not a craigslist scam everybody in my area are running a 36 inch tire figure I would try this later

LOLOLOL guess that plan backfired eh dudley... we tried telling you, we all care very much about this site and a handful of people every week come on here and do the same chit and we dont Appreciate it. Like stated millions of times, this isn't craigslist bish, this is COMPD!

Nothing backfired dude I was trying to help somebody else with a nice set of tires and wheels for a pulling truck something that I really enjoy is pulling sorry that I didn't understand the rules next time I will read a little better Dudley out

Stepped into sh*t man you can't just expect to walk on to this site an post a forsale add. Especially posting dumb sh*t to jump ur post count