new from oregon

hey paul how are you doin first time to really talk to you but in the diesel world you are a legend in k-falls. i seen you a couple weeks ago pullin out of kcc and realized it was someone i shouldnt mess with. thank you all for the welcome

FarmerJonCTD said:
hey paul how are you doin first time to really talk to you but in the diesel world you are a legend in k-falls. i seen you a couple weeks ago pullin out of kcc and realized it was someone i shouldnt mess with. thank you all for the welcome

Stop by and say hi sometime. I'm at kcc everyday (I work there...). Oh, don't worry about "messing" with me... I don't street race. :rules: I'm an easy kill!:bang Nice looking truck by the way.

Paul

ya real easy especially with a 5spd against your automatic and at least 100hp difference, but i might have to take you up on that and stop in and talk with you one day and thanks for the compliments on the pick up, yours doesnt look to shabby either.

Sooooo....
Are these lovely boys I get to meet in Tulelake come September?

Hello, hello.

DirtyBlonde said:
Sooooo....
Are these lovely boys I get to meet in Tulelake come September?

Hello, hello.

Lovely boys??? You've never been to Tulelake before, have you!?! LOL

Paul

Oh I have.

I just felt like being nice :shake:

Don't ever expect it to happen again.

Ive been on here for a day and already gettin urged to do something I said Id never do! THANKS

Peer pressure is a biotch.

Just feel lucky none of us are trying to deal crack outta our pockets. You'd be in a mess of trouble.

DirtyBlonde said:
Peer pressure is a biotch.

Just feel lucky none of us are trying to deal crack outta our pockets. You'd be in a mess of trouble.

I've never tried crack...but I can't imagine anything much more addictive then horsepower...:woohoo:

Paul

Back