New from Oregon

powerjunky

diesel addict
Just introducing myself. My name is Zane and I put the bio on my truck in my sig. What I will tell you is that it is not a pavement pounder. It gets used for everything (not unlike most of the trucks here). From hunting and pulling trailers, to the stupid nights where you end up lost on a jeep trail and cave in the side of your truck.:doh: I am hoping to learn more about diesels here, because I am a firm beliver in that the day you stop learning is the day you either need to quit or you die.

Is that a small child under your truck? LOL Welcome to Comp D!

Welcome to CompD! Do you know Joe Oram (CSIPSD)? He lives just North of Bend. He and his wife (Chelsea, or cdiesel on the forums) are hosting an event at their house on May 17 (which is unfortunately the same day as the CompD race in Alabama which I would otherwise try to fly in for). Their events are always a great time, starting with project wrenching in their shop, with side events to keep the kids busy, and finishing (after the kids fall asleep) with lots of drinking around a bonfire. I always make sure to bring some ISSPRO products as door prizes too.

Regards,
Michael Pliska