New from PA

WaRohrer

Cummins Fan
Hey everyone, my name is Will. Im from Lancaster, PA (a little north of The Buck). I'm a full time college student and work part time at UPS as a supervisor. I drive an automatic 2001 ram 2500. Its got all the classic dodge problems but I still love it. Its a daily driver so not too much is done to it but it gets the job done. Once im done with college i plan on getting a common rail cummins, but thats awhile off.

I'm a full time college student and work part time at UPS as a supervisor

GREAT.....
Just what our fine company needs,another college educated kid trying to show what they do not understand about moving America's freight.Ahh,but wait Mr Truck Driver they are going to college and know MORE than you ever will about the industry you have been in all your life.....Sheesssshhhh,give me a friggin break!

Sorry about your UPS employment but welcome to Comp D and your very first flame job,now carry on young man......LOL.....Andy

Welcome

:welcome::welcome: Im from chester county but spend alot of time in Quarryville/Buck area.

thanks for the welcomes everyone :Cheer:
GREAT.....
Just what our fine company needs,another college educated kid trying to show what they do not understand about moving America's freight.Ahh,but wait Mr Truck Driver they are going to college and know MORE than you ever will about the industry you have been in all your life...

I work in operations, not feeders. And the only reason I'm a supervisor is because they (ups) help pay for college tuition. I also have no intentions of staying with that company when I'm done with school simply because of all the management BS that goes on.

GREAT.....
Just what our fine company needs,another college educated kid trying to show what they do not understand about moving America's freight.Ahh,but wait Mr Truck Driver they are going to college and know MORE than you ever will about the industry you have been in all your life.....Sheesssshhhh,give me a friggin break!

You are paid to drive mister, just drive. :hehe: Happy New Year !

we see here on our gps system/ cell phone interface that you were stopped for 2 minute 38 seconds on a road with no stop lights or parcel drop off or pickups......... we did notice however a post made on some forum regarding education and the ups employee....... care to explain your time stopped?

side note, we see a certain new employee is taking us for a bath as far as getting us to pay for his education and plans on not working after education is completed. that last part is truer than you think, effective immediately! big brother UPS is watching LOL

we see here on our gps system/ cell phone interface that you were stopped for 2 minute 38 seconds on a road with no stop lights or parcel drop off or pickups......... we did notice however a post made on some forum regarding education and the ups employee....... care to explain your time stopped?

side note, we see a certain new employee is taking us for a bath as far as getting us to pay for his education and plans on not working after education is completed. that last part is truer than you think, effective immediately! big brother UPS is watching LOL

No chit there. My friendly UPS delivery man lives in constant fear. :hehe:

Back