New from San Diego, 1st gen 1990 w250.

oddjobb

Hey guys, new to sompetition diesel here, but been on cumminsforum a lot. I got my 1990 W250 about a year ago, traded my 955i triump street bike for it before I was transferred from washington to California (im in the Navy) and it was the best trade ever! The truck was super straight, rust free and from eastern oregon. I had all of the paint and lining done in California and I love how it turned out. I filled out my signature on here listing the mods currently done to the truck, but I am hoping to go compound turbo's here soon (after deployment) with new injectors, pump tuning and for sure a new lift pump. Thinking of using a Holley Blue I have here at the house. I hope to learn a lot here and perhaps get to some meets and stuff, that would be awesome. :)

heres a pic of the truck how i got it.

picture.php

I did fatmat on the inside which helped with some roadnoise, still noisy though.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Then had the truck painted and bedlined. The bed was lined, Bumpers, runners, wheel wells and under the hood as well.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Any comments are welcome! Glad to be a new member of the forum.

Good looking truck. But I am curious about this sompetition diesel!!

Awesome lookin truck! Feel free to PM me about First Gen stuff, I can help ya out with the next stage of your build.

Back