New from southern Indiana 06qcdrw 300k+miles hauling cars

smokinonstrong

been looking at loads and loads of awesome information for days now and after finally coming up with a username I guess I'm in it to win it. Name is Marty I'm from Shoals, IN any tips around the site would be appriciated...my truck is a 06,qcdrw,goerrend trans,s366,90ddp,fass150,stock tuning...lol it's slow with stock tuning...use to have bully dog crazy larry and have tried the smarty tnt r. I just received in the mail the ats twin cp3 kit and have 12mm arp head studs laying next to that....wanna take my 90 hp ddps out and send to extrude hone, buy valve springs and thread my head studs in one at a time as I do the injectors and valve springs and install my 2nd cp3, maybe a smarty ssr then? how big do I go on extrude honing the injctor tips? I bought this truck new in 06 and put 300k miles on it hauling 4 cars/trucks at a time grossing 36-42k lbs with crazy larry on since 27k. 1st trans was at 57k and was georrend, 2nd trans was at 207k and was somebody else, 3rd trans at 228k,4th trans at 231k and 5th trans at 257 or 261k and it is now a Georrend trans with constant pressure valve body and doing pretty good. I've ran several different single turbos throughout it's life and seen it make 534hp on a stock turbo with smarty tnt r. Looking to make 700+ I don't know where the sky is but I know this motor has never been apart and has only had the valve cover removed 1 time to put those tips on. To say I've abused it and ran it 1600-1800 degrees for extended periods up mountains would be fair to say, it's been pretty impressive the abuse it has taken already. I want to rebuild the engine but would like to throw the few things at it I mentioned and play with it a while before I go into a full build. Which I don't have the knowledge to complete but hope to gain through tearing into it and learning as I go. This truck worked and paid for itself and now it deserves a life of play! :)

Attachments

• sos.jpg
    sos.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 0
Back