new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Everyone post a self portrait! LOL

donkey-3.jpg

FA4937F3-2416-4644-B325-B597A59B60B9-438-00000033F3266D8B.jpg

Ouch!LOL. Pssh, my eyes are twice, maybe even three times, as crazy as that Emu's eys. I also have better hair. And thumbs. Haven't quite figured out what they're for, but I've got'em.

Last edited:
Ouch!LOL. Pssh, my eyes are twice, maybe even three times, as crazy as that Emu's eyes. I also have better hair. And thumbs. Haven't quite figured out what they're for, but I've got'em.

:hehe: I don't know, that hair is pretty rockin'! LOL
It may be for the best that you don't figure out how to use thumbs... for the safety of the rest of us! hahahaha!

In case I forget later; Happy Thanksgiving to my favorite turkeys (and even the turkeys that like to aggravate me, or the ones that I don't talk to; I see you reading!)! LOL

I hope y'all have an awesome day/days off! :) Be safe!

Last edited:
:hehe: I don't know, that hair is pretty rockin'! LOL
It may be for the best that you don't figure out how to use thumbs... for the safety of the rest of us! hahahaha!
Well I neverLOL.

I hope you all have an awesome day/days off! :) Be safe!
You too.

LOL, That is awesome! That is exactly the kind of annoying, yet hilarious, sh!t I need to pull more often! Like on here. I think I will also answer my relatives questions at Thanksgiving in Magic 8 Ball form. I mean, they already know I don't care for themLOL.

It never get the answer I wanted. I smashed a Magic 8 ball once as a child because it lied.
I use to ask my Magic 8 Ball if my '03 6.0L would start everyday, for a while. Not once did it say "Yes definitely" or "Without A Doubt"...but "Outlook not so good" was commonLOL.

True story.

What makes you want one or both? Do you know the breeds well?

I know bloodhounds decent... I've researched Great Danes. I know they have joint issues as a big problem and you have to watch how much you let them run if your gonna keep them inside.
I've had a boodhound. Loved that dog... I'm gentle enough to try and train one and know they can't be yelled at or hit. I'm a dog person, I love large to medium sized dogs. I am a huge boxer fan. Have always had one and still do to this day.
egajegyv.jpg

Well. I didn't set out to get plastered, but I didn't try to avoid it either. So... no.

LOL I bet it was quite entertaining!

I know bloodhounds decent... I've researched Great Danes. I know they have joint issues as a big problem and you have to watch how much you let them run if your gonna keep them inside.
I've had a bloodhound. Loved that dog... I'm gentle enough to try and train one and know they can't be yelled at or hit. I'm a dog person, I love large to medium sized dogs. I am a huge boxer fan. Have always had one and still do to this day.
egajegyv.jpg

Belle is about as hard-headed as they come, and she gets swatted when she doesn't mind me so well (never hard, just a swat) and she does just fine. In fact she minds me better than my oldest and (usually) most obedient dog.

As long as you know what you are getting into hahaha. Belle will be close "middle aged" this February when she turns 4. Watch their water intake, they overheat very quickly and will make themselves throw-up drinking water too quickly. Bloodhounds are also prone to stomach bloat/twist, cancer and lots of skin/eye/ear issues. From all the reading I did when I first got her, average lifespan is 8 years.
I'll admit I am not as knowledgeable on GDs, but I know there are people on here who are AND who have had/have one.

Last edited:
Back