New from Texas

rosspulliam

Hello all, I'm a recent Kansas transplant to Texas and in searching for how people have been lowering F250 Super Duties I stumbled across this site. It looks like a good place so I figured I'd hang around awhile!

I have a 2002 F250 Crew 2wd that I'm hoping to get put on air later this spring so I'm looking for the best ways to do it.

Off to keep searching and reading!

welcome aboard. where are you at in texas?
looking to maybe drop a 92 d350 to look
something like this ( its photochop )..

Capture-2.jpg

I'm in north DFW (Flower Mound). I'll check out the pic when I get home, work is blocking it.

Hopefully by summer I'll be running around lowered and on air! I'll post pics of how we end up getting it done. The rear will be a 4-link configuration of some kind, the front is what is giving us trouble because I want to be able to align the thing after it's dropped.

is your F250 super duty a diesel?

Yes it sure is. The 7.3L is heavy, which is part of the reason I want to avoid changing the I beams, as I don't know just how stout the Chassis Tech or DJM beams actually are. I just don't know how low I can go and be able to get at least some sort of alignment out of it.

I'm still working on it though. Before I start ripping it apart I need to have a solid game plan. This is my daily driver so I don't want it to be down forever.

yo billy !!! lol

you like that huh.. if i could make it a
daily driver, i'd prolly put it in the weeds.

Back