New From Texas

RedDye

Well I finally got on comp diesel. Been sayin it for months but I'm here now. I have an 01 Duramax with an Edge Juice w/ attitude stacked with a programmer, aFe cold air, 4 in. exhaust. Not much, but it's a fun daily driver/ work truck. I will have some pics posted soon.

welcome to comp D
hey tell me how do you like thoes ATZ'S ?
Bee thinking of getting some for myne.

Last edited:
Full Pull3 said:
welcome to comp D
hey tell me how do you like thoes ATZ'S ?
Bee thinking of getting some for myne.

Haven't had them that long, but look awesome and seem to wear pretty decently. The ride smooth and they get pretty good traction when going through sand and also about nething else offroad.

im sorry. my name is thomas. i meant to say im in austin, tx. you didnt mention what part of texas you were from. too many thoughts in my head asnd not enough fingers to jot them down.

Im originally from around Lubbock, currently Im in Stephenville trying to go to school, kinda of an "you can always retake the class, but you can never retake the party" type of deal.:Cheer: You know it's like gotta big paper commin up, but Texas Diesel Nationals are commin up too, so I will take the late grade lol.

RedDye said:
Im originally from around Lubbock, currently Im in Stephenville trying to go to school, kinda of an "you can always retake the class, but you can never retake the party" type of deal.:Cheer: You know it's like gotta big paper commin up, but Texas Diesel Nationals are commin up too, so I will take the late grade lol.
Austin here is one of our crew members. He has traveled far & wide with us for the love of diesels-----Good guy---Hard worker.