New from Texas

kuno27

Well ummm....I like all diesels, I have a 2007 5.9 commonrail, not much done to it. I need some advice. I want to turn it into a racer. Want 1200hp fuel only. Mainly quarter mile. Money is not an issue right now as I work overseas, what brands and parts do you guys recommend? Thanks and I look forward to being a part of compd!

What part of Texas? 1200 on fuel only is going to take a lot of work/wrenching, so start your research

North Houston, I'm going to be buying a second engine and building it to swap in, I want to start the right way...I've also considered doing a commonrail swap in like a 94-98 single cab short bed half ton instead, something different...just want to pick something cool to do

I don't think anyone is going to just give you the combo that they spent $$$$ figuring out, however with that being said you will need lots of fuel and lots of air. lol

Welcome to comp D.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site.

Search and read build threads from others, lots of useful information and parts list. Learn from their mistakes use that to your advantage.

Back