New from TX......

02Salvage

How goes it ya'll??? The names Mike....

Just getting into the diesel scene but really into Mustangs more than anything. I have the truck in my sig. as my daily driver. Wasn't so pretty when I got it though.

What would ya'll suggest as the first things to do other than the tires I have coming for it. A set of 315/75/16 Dick Cepek mud county tires and a magnaflow exhaust.

Hope ya'll don't mind pictures..

The truck was broadsided by a lil ole woman in a Dodge Caliber...:owned:

8b9ll6t.jpg

After about 20 hours of ball bustin work thats is what I made it. I own a small paint and body shop so I didn't have to come out of pocket much. Can't beat a truck like this for free. Insurance co. totalled the truck and I bought it from the old owner for the storage bill that was owed.:rockwoot:

7xdr2iw.jpg

I'm in Katy, about 15 minutes west of Housto. I actually was just in B-mont a couple weeks ago.

The colors are the factory Dark Shadow grey and the top is about the same color as the redfire ford color. It's actually a nissan color(flame red pearl) but about a third of the price compared to the redfire:woohoo:

Yes sir! very familiar with Katy. I will be passin through there tommorow about 2 p.m. on the way to the deer lease. :rockwoot:

PTSUPERD, what lift did you go with on that truck?

I'm not to sure i want to lift this one as I drive it as my daily driver. When I got it there were already a old set of 315/75/16's on it so I know I won't have to lift it to clear the ones i'm getting. But i'm a short ass at 5'7" and don't want ot put any big steps on it just to get in and out.

PTSUPERD said:
Yes sir! very familiar with Katy. I will be passin through there tommorow about 2 p.m. on the way to the deer lease. :rockwoot:

Where is your lease?? I go all the way out to Comanche to a friends property there. His ole man has 1500+ acres we are able to hunt. I'm not originally from here but from Michigan and had never in my 32 years of life heard of "leasing" land just to hunt. Well other than a private ranch or something.

Hell the biggest issue I have with hunting here is the fact that the deer are about half the size of what I usually just let pass by me.

Back