New from Utah

Sidious

Yes, I live in a shop bay
Figured I'd introduce myself.

Doug, originally from Salt Lake City, currently living 20 days a month in Monterrey Mexico, 10 in Salt Lake.

Truck was bought not built but getting ready to pull the engine to replace the long block and put all my go fast parts on it. No aversion to building things myself, but I could not have built this truck for what it cost me to buy it already built. Plus this truck is in Salt Lake and I just don't have the time to deal with it the 10 days a month I'm back home.

Truck is super clean inside and out. PO works at the turbo shop at II (Brandon). Super good guy, completely rebuilt and balanced the turbos for me ridiculously cheap when I told him about the bad cylinder. Even with the cost of the new long block I'll be way ahead. Didn't pay much more than I would have for a stock truck this clean.

I wanted a hot rod truck to drive around when I'm in Salt Lake. It smokes like a mofo if I'm not careful with the pedal. I've been reading a lot on this forum coming up with a game plan for fixing that when I replace the long block. Really good tech around here. :Cheer:

20956626.jpg

SANY0544.jpg

Seen that truck on Ksl quite a while ago.
Very nice choice, I like it a lot.

Seen that truck on Ksl quite a while ago.
Very nice choice, I like it a lot.

Ya it was on there for a while. I remember seeing it when I listed a Jeep I had for sale hoping it wouldn't sell before the Jeep did.

Back