new from utah

red1977

I WANNA GO FAST
Hello my name is Ryan new to the website and I like it. I competed at the Utah diesel nationals. I raced and was eliminated first round. it was my first time on the track and loved. I competed in the burn out contest that was fun need new tires lol. I even did the fun pulls. cant waiter to do some more racing.

i had the blue 3rd gen that did the burn out contest and the fun pull i was the one that down shifted in the pull

Wasn't there for the end of the pulls. Were you the one with the stacks?

no stacks my back window had a in memory of rick kobus with checker flags.

Yeah, I'm trying to set my avitar as the pic of us starting but the file is to large so it will have to wait till I feel like editing it later. You've got a good looking truck.

well thank you. so do you. I was having some boost problems I could only get my 64 to spool 30 lbs. it was a blast though you going to race at edge.

I doubt it. I need to figure out what's wrong my truck. As soon as it shifts into O/D it falls on it's face..I need more air but funds aren't allowing it. I might be going still to watch but I'm not sure yet.

i think ill race hoping i can get stuff figured out. i want to try to get in the 14 i got to work on my reaction time though lol the best i got was like a 2.3

Back