New from West Virginia

welcome, i spent 4 yrs of my life there and enjoyed every min. i will be back that way the end of july for Mountain fest. i am planning on coming up thurs night so i can be there for Ted nugent to play fri night.

welcome, i spent 4 yrs of my life there and enjoyed every min. i will be back that way the end of july for Mountain fest. i am planning on coming up thurs night so i can be there for Ted nugent to play fri night.

I defnitly have loved every second of goin to WVU. but am ready for the class sh*t to be over with lol I might be goin to Mt. Fest as well, just depends on the pulling schedule.

I defnitly have loved every second of goin to WVU. but am ready for the class sh*t to be over with lol I might be goin to Mt. Fest as well, just depends on the pulling schedule.

the best part of motown is the sights, and i dont mean the mts and buildings. i had a great 4 years, and spent another few years in grad school through wvu. had to go back for a few classes which made it nice to see nothing had changed about that town.

Welcome! Whatever you read bout me, i promise, Its not true :hehe:

the best part of motown is the sights, and i dont mean the mts and buildings. i had a great 4 years, and spent another few years in grad school through wvu. had to go back for a few classes which made it nice to see nothing had changed about that town.

Yea the 'sites' make it a nice place to go to college for sure. I still have until Dec. 2012 to graduate but I'd say I'll stay in the tristate area.

Back