new from wisconsin

overboosted

been doing tons of reading on here lately, i have a old beat up 1st gen cummins everyone calls the pumpkin truck. drove it from texas to wisconsin 72mph flat footed and didnt miss a beat. is bone stock right now but that will change. nv4500 swapp is on the top of the to do list.

pics!
IMG_20120224_114413.jpg

IMG_20120224_120418.jpg

my farmed out hitch lol
IMG_20120223_084232.jpg

IMG_20120306_185146.jpg

no it used to be white years ago it was painted Allis Chalmers orange, real fancy job too, even got the windshield wipers! Im only the 2nd owner and it stayed on a ranch all of its life. body is dented up pretty bad but it will make a hell of a sleeper.

ya i was about to say omg D.O.T. orange, take it back. needs some international harvester red on it instead.

:welcome: A project needs to start somewhere at least its rust free and should be a decent build. Where in WI ?

Thanks guys, i plan on keeping the body just how it is, minus fixing the sagging doors. Im in manitowoc about 30 min south of green bay. I plan on pulling it this year as much as i can. I was a generator mechanic in the air force for the last few years, almost all of them were cummins. Since then iv been addicted

Back