New from Wyoming

Stovetop535

Hey everyone,
I am new to this forum, I have done a lot of reading in the past and decided to join. Just wanted to stop in and say hi.

Hey everyone,
I am new to this forum, I have done a lot of reading in the past and decided to join. Just wanted to stop in and say hi.

Welcome to CompD. Where at in Wyoming? 3 pulls happening in the state this weekend. One is an NADM payout pull.

Hey Stovetop, how do you like the setup on your truck? It looks like it would be a blast to drive. I would like to move in the direction of upgraded turbo & sticks eventually. Does it all seem to work well together? Nice to meet ya, I just joined not long ago myself. LOTS of good info on here, & a bunch of really smart folks!

Welcome to CompD. Where at in Wyoming? 3 pulls happening in the state this weekend. One is an NADM payout pull.

I am in Laramie. I read about the pulls on cumminsforum. I cant make any of them though. Really wish I could, hopefully next time around.

tinman,
I like the setup on the truck. Living in Laramie puts me at about 7200 feet above sea level, which really limits the turbo options I have. Most of the driving I do ranges from 7200-9500ft. The 62 gets a little hot with the 90 horse injectors, but I can live with it. Here in the near future I will be going to compounds. Last time I was on the dyno the truck did 595 horse and the runs were very smokey.

Back