New front end/wheels and tires...

Strokin03

here is my 03, with the 05 and up front end conversion, and the new 18s with 35 toyo M/T's..
in the beginning
Mikefe1.jpg

now...
daylight001.jpg

newheels001.jpg

newheels002.jpg

and at night..I used the Dfuser harness,simple install, and it works great!
mikebumpfinish006.jpg

The rear bumper will be on shortly...I am waiting on a rear bumper bracket from Ford since mine is a little tweaked thanks to the guy in the Avalanche :doh: Thanks guys for the compliments!

Where did you get that awesome grille at? HAHA... LOL..

looks great!

that looks great. where did you get your parts if you don't mind me asking??

Thanks guys...I got my parts from a few places/people...I got the grille from layson (thanks again buddy) bumper from DcSpecial (thank you sir) headlights from y2kford.com, got them for a little over $200 a piece, header panel from my local dealer, and the dfuser harness..I started acquiring parts in Dec for the swap, and finally pieced everything together...:rockwoot:

Strokin03 said:
Thanks guys...I got my parts from a few places/people...I got the grille from layson (thanks again buddy) bumper from DcSpecial (thank you sir) headlights from y2kford.com, got them for a little over $200 a piece, header panel from my local dealer, and the dfuser harness..I started acquiring parts in Dec for the swap, and finally pieced everything together...:rockwoot:

thank you. it's just kinda nice to see where everybody else is finding this kind of stuff. Once again.... looks awesome!

Yeah, he lucked out.....I got an 07 F-350 and I didnt want the chrome. Sold him the front and rear....only 350 miles on the truck.

Thank you, and Ebay is a good source for the bumper...Unless DC special buys another new truck! :rockwoot: Hey Dan, where are the pics of the 07??
Also Y2kford.com and powerstrokeshop.com both cut very good deals on parts
Here is a front end shot...
newheels003.jpg

Last edited:
Come on Dan..you can do better than that.....I mean we have all seen a ton of pictures of your other one and all we get is a front end shot of this one.

Robts said:
Come on Dan..you can do better than that.....I mean we have all seen a ton of pictures of your other one and all we get is a front end shot of this one.

28436.jpg

28473.jpg

Better?
:D

It's dirty in those pics....still need to tint it.

I washed it earlier, but I didn't have my camera with me.....now I left it at the house and have my 2001 with me and my camera LOL

Back