New gauge pics

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Put these in a while back but never got pics of all of them together:

Truck_straight_piped_003_Small_.jpg

They don't make the HPOP gauge in a white face so I put it in the dash and it looks stock.

Truck_straight_piped_004_Small_.jpg

Those look sweet. If ya don't mind me askin what is the red bulb for down towards the bottom, but above the 3 gauges? Is that secret mind eraser button? BTW. Boost gauge works great. Sorry bout all the hassle.

Those look sweet. If ya don't mind me askin what is the red bulb for down towards the bottom, but above the 3 gauges? Is that secret mind eraser button? BTW. Boost gauge works great. Sorry bout all the hassle.

Oh no problem Travis. Thats not a bulb, its a push button for the air horns. Best mod on the truck. LOL

looks great, not to be an a$$ but the gauge in the dash looks a little crooked, maybe its just me but im anal, just ask my wife.......

LMAO, Right after I loaded that pic, I noticed that too. Seconds later, it was straight. I never looked at it from the back seat before, which is where I took that pic. The parallax makes it look different.

EGT, Boost, Fuel Pressure, Rear diff temp, Tranny temp, and oil Temp. Radar detector reads volts, and ehn the TS perf. MPD reads EGT Boost, Rpm, and HPOP pressure as well, and displays it on the windscreen, Heads up display style.

looks good tim..my next gauge will have to go over there..dunno what else I need to monitor though LOL

Tim, just a little advice on the radar detector, mount it low on the windshield. When cops run radar at night they key in on the headlights and when or if you get pulled over, they can't get you for windshield obstuction.

where can I get 2 air pressure gauges(for tank and bags) and a fuel pressure from them? Do they sell a voltmeter? I googled it but cant find squat! I love the way they look!

where can I get 2 air pressure gauges(for tank and bags) and a fuel pressure from them? Do they sell a voltmeter? I googled it but cant find squat! I love the way they look!

Danin makes the air gauge 0-150psi, (Part # C 308 751), but I didn't locate anyone online who lists it. Probably give any dealer a call and see if they can get it. Most dealers list the fuel pressure.

As for a voltmeter, I don't think Danin makes one.

You could get a dual pressure gauge like the trucks use, red and green pointers on the same gauge... kinda like

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N

I can't find the one I'm thinking of right now... it's in our second tanker. Want to say it's an ISSPRO, but an older model.
If you do some digging, you can find some pretty nice dual gauges, black faced for about $40 I think that Universal air suspension site had them.

Back