New Georgia Member

Denglish

Just wanted to say "Hello" to everyone. Been a diesel owner for several years now but just getting into all this diesel performance. Looking to expand my diesel vocabulay.

I own a 2001 F350 dually with more cosmetic stuff than anything but it is currently with Garmins Diesel Performance getting a few upgrades.

Denglish said:
Just wanted to say "Hello" to everyone. Been a diesel owner for several years now but just getting into all this diesel performance. Looking to expand my diesel vocabulay.

I own a 2001 F350 dually with more cosmetic stuff than anything but it is currently with Garmins Diesel Performance getting a few upgrades.

Welcome to Comp D. I saw your truck yesterday down at Jeff's. Nice rig. I was studying those tires and wheels. :rockwoot:

Denglish said:

Welcome! I knew that truck looked familiar! I was at Garmons shop yesterday and they were putting and exhaust on it. I love those rims. Also your rig is very clean!

Good to have another Ford Man in Georgia. I know they had only the finest things to say about Powerstrokes at Garmon's.:blahblah1:

Back