New girl from Ohio

Come on Steve. It's not like every dog is on Dogster. Maybe he isn't all "Look at me, look at me !" Like those show off dogs with internet alter egos. Not to mention, those could also be just their screen names.

LOL

Let's hope that's the case, and Hugo isn't an attention ho. I'd be crushed to discover he's merely a construct.

Wait a minute.. Is the dog real or not?
I liked Hugo dammit.
Forgive me, im still hungover and trying to drive in Indy traffic.

Horse is pretty! And why Hugo? Should be something more sophisticated like Beauregard.

Sorry Roy, wish I knew how.

3scccl.jpg

Wait a minute.. Is the dog real or not?
I liked Hugo dammit.
Forgive me, im still hungover and trying to drive in Indy traffic.
He's real alright. Creep my IG i have lots of videos of the crazy beast

Horse is pretty! And why Hugo? Should be something more sophisticated like Beauregard.
My mom named him hugo. Since Ridgebacks were bred to hunt lions, his registered name is Hugo Hunts Lions
SOMEONE GET THAT DOG A MUSTACHE!!!!!!! And a monocle...Please.
You just gave me Hugo's halloween costume. Its going to be amazing

Because sharing is caring. This is me on the last horse I trained. Sh*t head put me in the hospital and put me on my a** a few times. But this was the final product.
407869_325891644190691_380453102_n_zps9fe61f40.jpg
To much core and leg muscle for me!! Looks awesome

Ridgebacks tend to have that "Jock" type personality/appearance.

I feel like my ridgeback is the exception. He looks tough and bad a**. But when it comes down to it he is scared of life and is very submissive.

I feel like my ridgeback is the exception. He looks tough and bad a**. But when it comes down to it he is scared of life and is very submissive.

What'd you do to him? Or am I asking questions I don't want to know the answer too ?

What'd you do to him? Or am I asking questions I don't want to know the answer too ?

Haha I beat him within an inch of his life every time he makes a mistake. ;)

His mom was extremely timid, I'm certain that's where it's from.

Question guys. Why in the heck is no one ever using live chat? On all the forums I've ever been on I've never seen live chat being used. What's the deal?! I'd be all over that if there was people to chat with

Back