New girl w/ new truck

Lilbit

Hey!
Just bought my first truck today! :cheer: It will be arriving next wk and I can't wait to get behind the wheel. I'm looking forward to learning all about diesels and appreciate any advice as far as mods go for a Dodge.

:welcome:

Congrats on your first Truck/Diesel. You made a good choice. Stick around and have a great time. Hold on to your wallet, its going to be a fun ride. :rockwoot:

well you made the first correct choice in going with a cummins. but welcome to compD! read up there is plenty to learn on here and feel free to ask questions.

Welcome to the addiction.. haha.. What truck did you get? 4 door or standard cab? 2wd or 4x4, etc?

We can look over the mistake. *bdh* Everyone deserves a chance. :poke:
Welcome!

Welcome aboard, woman.

One word on mods: plan.

Oh, and I find rhinestones and anything pink add horsepower ;-) More on that later!!!

Congrats on the new rig.

:thankyou2: for the warm welcome!! My new ride is a Black 99 Dodge Ram Sport 2500, quad cab, 4x4 5.9L. Looking forward to seeing how my truck compares to the husband's Ford.

Congrats on the CUMMINS! Lots of very useful and effective information here for your rig. Feel free to ask questions! The only stupid question is the one not asked. Good Luck and Enjoy the power of a cummins! :rockwoot:

:welcome:

I totally agree about the pink stuff and rhinestones!!!!

Welcome to CompD!!!!!!

2222274110075738184paIAWB_ph.jpg

if this is you.... you are NEVER allowed to dress like that around a FORD again! :) welcome to the looney bin!!!!!

Welcome to Comp D. Let's mod yer truck a little before you race your hubby shall we? Is it an automatic?

I almost feel sorry for your husband, it will really suck to be stomped by the wife LOL LOL

Welcome Aboard!!

edgerat said:
2222274110075738184paIAWB_ph.jpg

if this is you.... you are NEVER allowed to dress like that around a FORD again! :) welcome to the looney bin!!!!!

LOL...You caught me!

Back