New Guy From DFW

Marc.0

444ci.
Hey guys,
Have a 00' Black CC F250 7.3l, with 3/5 DJM drop, 20" Matte Black Gunner 8's, 05'-07 Harley front end, Harley Lights, smoked cabs, Motorcraft Super Duty AIS, Ravelco, & an old school Edge programmer.
Looking for stiffer drop shocks and a good helper bag kit for the rear. Somehow while looking for the stiffer drop shocks I ended up here. :lolly:
Also looking to put some side steps back on, but would like them raised and tucked and trying to figure out which one's will work and what modifications are needed.

Here's a pic, it's my daily work truck.

087.jpg

Welcome!! what part of DFW you from? Also that truck looks alot like Richards truck LOL....

Welcome!! what part of DFW you from? Also that truck looks alot like Richards truck LOL....

Yeah when you take a black truck and your goal is to make everything black, there's not too many variations os so it would seem and from a distance they'll look a little alike.. lol
BTW I don't think I know Richard or his truck. If it's Unbroken on here, yes I've seen his truck and I think he has a ton more done to his, it's nice!

Yeah when you take a black truck and your goal is to make everything black, there's not too many variations os so it would seem and from a distance they'll look a little alike.. lol
BTW I don't think I know Richard or his truck. If it's Unbroken on here, yes I've seen his truck and I think he has a ton more done to his, it's nice!

That is who I was referring to. What part of town you from?

Back