New guy from GA

20valve

Tired 215
I learned about this site from a couple of guys at the dyno event held at Jeff Garmon's shop. Had a blast to say the least. Got to see some good numbers on the dyno and meet some cool guys from here. Hope to visit here more often. Especially when I take this ol' 20 valve out and put a 12 valve in it.

SuperDave4x4 said:
:welcome: Jason to the CompD family. :rockwoot:

:hehe: Nice Dave. Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully you'll see more of me and my project-to-come.

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I finally found a few pics of my heep. It looks different now. Not as much lift, thank god. As soon as I find a donor 12 valve, I'll do a writeup on the swap. Shouldn't be much to it, but if anyone has any pointers/info, I'll take all I can get.

Attachments

• 8inchesoflift.jpg
    8inchesoflift.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 10
  • stock.jpg
    stock.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 8
Welcome Bro! you need to get that swap giong, so you can hurt Dave's Ego LOL

I saw Dave's truck take off from the gas station where his nice door dent came from. Blew me away. That thing was quick. I'd love to roll some smoke like Wyatt's truck, though. Hopefully it'll be coming soon. I am working 2 jobs this month, so hopefully I'll have some cash to burn.

Cash to burn is always nice. I've been working 60 hour weeks just to get money for new tires. Gets expensive when you have to buy 6. WElcome to the site.

I hear ya. I got tired of $1300 for a set every 6 months. Thanks for the welcome, bro.!

im in school about 100 miles south of you in statesboro. we ride 4wheelers up outside of macon every couple weeks. if you ride, we oughta meet up some time.

hey 20, i'm that bald guy with the duramax from the dyno day at Garmon's shop. welcome to CD :rockwoot:

Back