New guy from Jersey

03f250stroke

GoGo Diesel Founder
Hey whats going on guys? Came across this forum today while doing a search for injectors and It seem informative so I joined. I have been searching for a while now and theres ALOT of good info on here. Anyways...

My name is Evan, I live in Central Jersey. This is my 2nd superduty but my first Diesel. I have an 03 f250 6.0 and love it. I had to get my SCT overnighted to me from Vivian after I had the truck for like 2 days. I have owned it for about 2 and half months. It was bone stock when I got it and I have added a few things to it. I have it looking the way I want, not done at all yet, but now I just want to add more power to it. Well anyways I just wanted to introduce myself and see if there was any other Jersey guys on here. I added some pics (stock and current but like a month old ) so you guys could see my truck. Great site and glad to be part of it.

-Evan

fourm2.jpg

fourm3.jpg

EvansPics004-1.jpg

BadAss4.jpg

EvansPics022.jpg

BadAss3.jpg

Thanks everyone for the welcome..I wanted to know if there was any up coming jersey or close by jersey area meets going on?

-Evan

03f250stroke said:
Thanks everyone for the welcome..I wanted to know if there was any up coming jersey or close by jersey area meets going on?

-Evan
We are looking into having an early April G2G at Island Dragway with the North East NHRDA members. Be on the lookout for the official announcement for the NHRDA North East Division Points Series.
:woohoo:

94ttss said:
:welcome: from Jersey too. Were are you located?

Im right in Toms River

and yeah I will deff. keep a eye for that..I really want to throw this thing on a dyno and see what it does right now..then after the studs I will look into making more power..but I want to see where I am at right now with theses few things. Anyone have any Idea?

-Evan

Back