New guy from Livermore Ca.

Nor-Cal Nick

Nor-Cal Nick
Hi,
My name is Nick and I have a 2002 7.3L & 2006 6.0L Fords. I found this site from FTW and it looks like somewhere I want to hang out. I own a shop in Livermore Ca. where we do suspension and performance for Ford, Chevy, and Dodges.

Who on here has some hot rigs? You know sick lifts and fast trucks. I always like to see some cool stuff......
:thankyou2:

Bigger pics of peekup truck required...LOL

(If you need help posting them, let me know..:D )

:welcome:

Here are some pic's:
My 2002 F-250 w/32" lift on 49's

Attachments

• Copy of Picture 946.jpg
    Copy of Picture 946.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Copy of Picture 979.jpg
    Copy of Picture 979.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 9
  • NEW LIFT 005.jpg
    NEW LIFT 005.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 12

Attachments

• NICK's 06 F250 RIZE NCT 12inch (58).jpg
    NICK's 06 F250 RIZE NCT 12inch (58).jpg
    100 KB · Views: 4
  • NICK's 06 F250 RIZE NCT 12inch (52).jpg
    NICK's 06 F250 RIZE NCT 12inch (52).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 5
  • NICK's 06 F250 RIZE NCT 12inch (45).jpg
    NICK's 06 F250 RIZE NCT 12inch (45).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 9
  • NICK's 06 F250 RIZE NCT 12inch (50).jpg
    NICK's 06 F250 RIZE NCT 12inch (50).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 7
1sic250 said:
Hi,
My name is Nick and I have a 2002 7.3L & 2006 6.0L Fords. I found this site from FTW and it looks like somewhere I want to hang out. I own a shop in Livermore Ca. where we do suspension and performance for Ford, Chevy, and Dodges.

Who on here has some hot rigs? You know sick lifts and fast trucks. I always like to see some cool stuff......
:thankyou2:

Welcome to the site :rockwoot:

Hot rigs??

Mine count???

115_1521.JPG

5-7-06_Truck_Pics_004_Large_.jpg

^^^^^ I've seen your truck before, It's sick. right on.
Not that many guys on here hangin out????

Really a nice truck you have there. I have a question for you though. Is your rize lift painted or powder coated. I am having a tough time with deciding on whether or not to either paint it or powder coat it. My truck is Arizona Beige with gloss black accents and the silver lift to me looks a little off. My lift is not installed yet but it's sitting in my trailer. I have a little time here and was thinking about making it black to match my accents. But then again my wheels are teflon coated (kinda flat black) so I am color coordinately challanged right now. Anybody with any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Fx4ord said:
Really a nice truck you have there. I have a question for you though. Is your rize lift painted or powder coated. I am having a tough time with deciding on whether or not to either paint it or powder coat it. My truck is Arizona Beige with gloss black accents and the silver lift to me looks a little off. My lift is not installed yet but it's sitting in my trailer. I have a little time here and was thinking about making it black to match my accents. But then again my wheels are teflon coated (kinda flat black) so I am color coordinately challanged right now. Anybody with any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

My Rize kit is powder coated. We powder coat alot of Rize kits for our builds. It always make a big differance...
Here are some updated pic's of my truck and a couple others we have built. You can also see more pic's on my site in the FORD Gallery or the home page under the RIZE write up.

www.NORCALTRUCK.com

69.jpg

70.jpg

71.jpg

Some others with powder >...

23.jpg

24.jpg

20.jpg

&

35.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg