New guy from ND

ShootinBlankz

So after months of trolling and bugging the crap out of madmikeismad :lolly: I’ve finally took the leap and joined. I have already learned a ton from reading, searching and picking Mikes brain. I’ve never owned a diesel in my life but hanging with Mike, and that amazing 12v of his I have got the bug BAD. With a little luck I’ll have my own 12 or 24v of my own soon. Looking forward to learning from some of the best in the diesel game out there.

Yea I do. I'm willing to give it away at this point. I think we are going down to the stealership to see what they can do for us. Cori wants a traverse and as long as she gets one she can't whine about what I drive...or not getting to ride with me either. LOL any one have a traverse? Good? Bad? Otherwise ?

Yea I do. I'm willing to give it away at this point. I think we are going down to the stealership to see what they can do for us. Cori wants a traverse and as long as she gets one she can't whine about what I drive...or not getting to ride with me either. LOL any one have a traverse? Good? Bad? Otherwise ?

Im telling you, if we can get her to drive my truck once, she'll let you get two of them. We can trick her into being a dd or something. Or lay down the law, make her walk to work for a week, and she'll appreciate that matrix.

Sent from my phone.

That's fine. No more letting her peep through the shower curtain. That's right, I knew she was there. I was just too nice to say anything.

Sent from my phone.