new guy from newport news

1bigass250

hey everyone,

my name's Chad, Im a HUGE superduty fan and I have a 99 f250 lifted 14" on 38s right now, and getting ready to go up to 42s.....my truck has a v10 in it right now ( Im trying to save up some cash to drop in an older 7.3 and hopefully going to be before Decemberish if I can find a good motor....if there's anyone around here that can give me info, tips, and also has some parts laying around for cheap, please let me know.....my truck is my hobby so I pretty much only work on it. as fas away from the truck, I have my wife and my daughter on the way and my two pits.......I work for the air force as a cop.........funny how the mechanic becomes a cop?.........anyway please let me know if you have anything that could assist in the building of my truck.....Im also looking for parts for an 08 front end conversion IE: headlights, grille, header panel, hood, fenders, bumper( front and rear )as well as a 2008 tailgate, bumper and lights

Thanks and hope to get to know you guys,

Chad

Welcome! I spent a lotta years in your neck of the woods working for NNS&DDCo. Glad to have you aboard.

Back