New guy from NV

skidooman

empty pockets
Hey guys, I am new to compd, but not to diesels. I have a 2005 Dodge, I have had it about a year and a half, its my DD and just about everything else. I dont have anything big done yet, waiting for the pockets to fill a bit. Anyhow here are a few pics of my truck.
trucknewtires014.jpg

trucknewtires010.jpg

trucknewtires001.jpg

This was back when I first bought her, bone stock...
1390384235_l.jpg

Whats up TJ? Let me know when your pockets swell, I got a few parts lined up for ya! Its all in my sig.

Rob, a guy I work with has an 03, he said he bought a quadzilla mileage max and it helped him huge. Thoughts?

LOLLOLLOL how huge? Quadzilla,LOL HUGELOL your killing me!

I like quadzilla products, and I'm not laughing at quadzilla, Hell, I run their RP guage and think its great, But he sounds like a "believer"

Tell him if helps huge, he should meet that big blue 04 running around town.

oh, BTW, give me a call ltr, trying to put together a trap team, you interested? Every Thursday night @ 6:30pm in Damonte ranch. Starts in 3 weeks and will last for 6.

When he said it helped he meant mileage, he said his mileage jumped from about 15-16 to 18-19. The only thing he has done to his truck is the qzilla chip and a KNN intake. Its only like 30 horse extra, which eh, I'm a little more worried about mileage right now. Gotta stack that paper... And not only yes, but hell yes, I want to start shooting trap again. I'll call you later. Did you ever find anything about your tranny? Was it slipping that weekend?

Yea, it would help with mileage, maybe as much as he says, never used one but every bit does help, maybe after installation he was more consious about his foot pressure, that always helps too, But you knew that. But if its all stock and thats all the better he is getting? I'm still getting 15-19mpg with all the fuel I throw on the fire. Thats seems lioke really low mileage for a stocker, tell him to change oil, and clean the air filter maybe that help some, maybe 1-2mpg's, if you believe the oil dyno juice vs. synthetic hype.