new guy from ny

shakedown96

nookie
hello all I am a heavy equipment mechanic/dodge diesel entusiest looking for some cleaner power out of my dodge. wile extending turbo life and drivability I relize this is a compititon site however I dont fit well in other fourms.

my truck is a 96 auto two wheel drive with an sb300 charger, delivery valves (dont know size) a 100 cam pllate full forward. the charger hits 55lbs when the truck shifts into od. the trans has a billet input a dunrite tripple and valvebody with a lockup switch. I know the charger will not last at this pressure I would like too learn about blow off valves and twins my goal is to be able to drive this truck daily and play on the weekends.

merry x-mas

Welcome to Comp D. Linger on down to the 12V forum they'll get you set up!

welcome and Merry Christmas! where abouts in NY are you from? An S400 seems to be the popular choice to go under the S300's in a twin setup. There's plenty of parts out there to be had for that setup.

welcome and Merry Christmas! where abouts in NY are you from? An S400 seems to be the popular choice to go under the S300's in a twin setup. There's plenty of parts out there to be had for that setup.

catskill mtn area. I see that pears has a kit that will go with the sb300. I need an alternative to blocking off the waste gate to get hight boost pressure.