new guy from pa

mokindually

hey everyone the names josh my truck is 05 dodge 3500 got some stuff done orderd some more last week and planning on adding more...........smarty,quaidzilla,gauges,strait pipe, silencer ring mia. orderd southbend 3850. getting ready to order fass 150. eventualy super 66, f-1 flux 3s,stage 3 cp3,studs

CENTRAL (STATE COLLEGE)

I got alot got a couple friends out that way with diesel trucks. Plus I'm out there every once in a while. I'm in williamsport. Welcome to compD I think I need to get people around here together at my shop for a shop day sometime this spring.

I got alot got a couple friends out that way with diesel trucks. Plus I'm out there every once in a while. I'm in williamsport. Welcome to compD I think I need to get people around here together at my shop for a shop day sometime this spring.

let me know i will round abunch up

I got friends out in stormstown that I need to go se at some point. I'll let you knwo when I'm out that way. They own a bunch of fords and one is a ford tech so I'll let ya know.

I got friends out in stormstown that I need to go se at some point. I'll let you knwo when I'm out that way. They own a bunch of fords and one is a ford tech so I'll let ya know.

yeah let me know i probably know them

Back